Arduino Maker: Wanted
Job Status: OPEN
Posting Date: May 15, 2017
- Envision and propose Arduino projects using the Ready Maker app as the programming and control environment.
- Upon approval from Ready, manufacture the project and document every step using video and text.
- Organize the finished steps into a digestible project for publication on instructables.com and hackster.io (and other potential maker sites).
This is an ongoing opportunity with the potential for 30 hours a week or more of your time. To understand the flavor of what can be built with Ready, take a look at this DIY project building an RF controlled car, with the UI built in Ready.
- Demonstrated ability as an Arduino maker- you’ve made Arduino projects, and we can look at them online.
- Ability to write and capture video coherently, so people can follow your work.
- Good communications skills: you’ll be working with the Ready team on idea development, and production.
- Self starter: you can take initiative and solve problems.
- Your software development skills on Arduino are pretty rockin’: you can hack through the IDE and make cool stuff.
- You’ve got a trove of Arduino hardware on hand, that you can start with.
- Send us an email explaining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include links to 3 or more Arduino projects you’ve made
- If you have any walkthrough videos, be sure to include them as well.
- If we like what we see, we’ll ask you to do a small test project.
- You’ll be paid to take the test, regardless of whether we do more projects together.
Contract basis, hourly.