A - 005
[ easy ] 30 min
The Science of Neurons
In this activity we will build a model of neurons and their functions.
- Build a model of neurons and their functions.
- Apply computational thinking to the task, by making the model interact with the user.
- Apply two-dimensional physics to simulate the way neurons communicate.
- Differentiate between objects in “classes” (grouped into a single family of object) versus objects outside of classes.
- Apply basic mathematical principles of thresholds to stimulate, activate, and potentially exhaust, a muscular cell.
- Apply basic game mechanics to make the scene engaging.
- Personalize the scene with your own aesthetic, while conveying the core information.