A - 004
[ easy ] 30 min
Intro to Storytelling
In this activity we will build a story that moves through 4 different "moments" or scenes. It serves as a framework where each student can expand upon to tell their own stories.
- Build a framework for telling stories in Ready.
- Apply computational thinking to the task, by using classes, loops, and counters..
- Understand the role of cameras in software, to set views.
- Apply a “user interface” element to control navigation.
- Understand how scenes can live within a project..
- Personalize the scene with your own aesthetic, while conveying the core information.